Current information - update 08.06.2021
Open from June 9th, 2021! NO RESERVATION REQUIRED!
We are very pleased that after the 7-month closing time due to the corona lockdown, we can welcome you again as our guests in the Caracalla Spa with bathing area and sauna area daily from 8 am to 10 pm from Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
You don't need a reservation for your visit - we want it to be as uncomplicated and relaxed as possible for you - just come by and feel good!
With our Splash! Reopening campaign 2021, we will start again with you and say: On your ready, steady, SPLASH! Welcome back to feeling good in our Caracalla thermal baths. For the reopening we give you an extra hour of wellbeing bathing and sauna. Enjoy the beneficial relaxation in the healing thermal water - this is your moment!
The ArenaVita Premium Fitness, the ThermenRestaurant, the Caracalla Shop and the CaraVitalis Wellness & Beauty are also looking forward to welcoming you as guests!
The health and safety of our guests and our employees are our top priority. So that you can enjoy your stay with us carefree, we have adapted our extensive hygiene and protection concept as well as the numerous measures to minimize the risk of infection to the current situation and the legal requirements.
Please note the following information for your safe thermal bath stay:
- For your visit, you must have one of the following documents ready as access authorization and photo ID or a comparable document at the entrances:
- For "tested": Proof of a negative corona test result (PCR or rapid test) from an officially recognized test center, not older than 24 hours. Self-tests cannot be accepted.
- For "vaccinated" persons: Official vaccination certificate or original vaccination certificate, the complete vaccination certificate must be older than 14 days.
- For those who have "recovered": Evidence of an infection confirmed by a PCR test (at least 28 days and a maximum of 6 months ago).
- You also have the option of using the rapid test station from our partner at the Acura Clinic directly in front of the Caracalla Spa for free tests without a reservation or appointment every day from 7:00 am to 8:30 pm.
- Guests with cold symptoms and visitors who have had contact with someone infected with SARS-CoV-2 within the last 14 days are prohibited from accessing all areas of the thermal baths.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask or a medical mask is compulsory in public areas. There is no mask requirement in the bathing area and the sauna area.
- The recording of all guests contacts with the required data is mandatory. You can use the check-in function of the Luca app to register for this purpose. Alternatively, you can also fill out our contact form - we recommend that you bring this already printed out and filled out with you.
- The number of people who are allowed to be in the different facilities at the same time is limited due to the prescribed distance rules. Please understand that there may be waiting times in certain areas due to the Corona requirements!
- The hygiene measures and continuous daily cleaning are being carried out more intensively and contact surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Continuous supervision ensures compliance with the requirements - please follow the instructions of our employees!
Vouchers can be regularly ordered in our online shop at www.shop-carasana.de.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you a relaxing visit to the Caracalla thermal baths.
Your CARASANA team