Current information - Update 12.01.2022
We are currently in the alert level II
we look forward to your visit to the Caracalla Spa. You don't need a reservation in advance – just come by and feel good!
The health and safety of our guests and our employees are our top priority. So that you can enjoy your stay with us carefree, we have adapted our extensive hygiene and protection concept as well as the numerous measures to minimize the risk of infection to the current situation and the legal requirements.
Please note the following information for your safe thermal bath stay:
• In the "ALARM LEVEL II", the 2G+ regulation in accordance with the Corona Ordinance of the state of Baden-Württemberg applies. To access the Caracalla Spa, you need one of the following documents:
- For "boosted" (convalescent and vaccinated people who have received their booster vaccination): Official certificate of the booster vaccination.
- For "vaccinated" persons: Official vaccination certificate, (the complete vaccination certificate must be older than 14 days, but not older than 3 months).
Last vaccination older than 3 months: official vaccination certificate and negative rapid test (maximum 24 hours old) or PCR test (maximum 48 hours old).
- For those who have „recovered“: Evidence of an infection confirmed by a PCR test (at least 28 days and a maximum of 3 months ago).
Last Infection older than 3 months: official certificate and negative rapid test (maximum 24 hours old) or PCR test (maximum 48 hours old).
>> Test station in the foyer of the Caracalla Therme (daily from 8 a.m.) - very conveniently without reservation or appointment! You will receive the test result immediately after a few minutes!
>> For identification purposes, please present a photo ID or comparable document!
- Recovered / vaccinated people who received their booster vaccination.
- Fully vaccinated persons or recovered persons with a subsequent vaccination whose last required individual vaccination was at least 14 days and a maximum of 3 months ago.
- Recovered people who were infected with the coronavirus no more than 3 months ago.
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (medical evidence and negative rapid (maximum 24 hours old) or PCR test (maximum 48 hours old) required).
- People for whom the STIKO has no recommendation for a booster vaccination. For example, fully vaccinated children and adolescents up to and including 17 years of age and pregnant women in the first trimester of pregnancy with a medical certificate.
• Guests with cold symptoms and visitors who have had contact with someone infected with SARS-CoV-2 within the last 14 days are prohibited from accessing all areas of the thermal baths.
• Wearing an FFP2 mask or similar mask is compulsory in public areas. There is no mask requirement in the bathing area and the sauna area.
• The recording of all guests contacts with the required data is mandatory. You can use the check-in function of the Luca app to register for this purpose. Alternatively, you can also fill out our contact form - we recommend that you bring this already printed out and filled out with you.
• The number of people who are allowed to be in the different facilities at the same time is limited due to the prescribed distance rules. Please understand that there may be waiting times in certain areas due to the Corona requirements!
• The hygiene measures and continuous daily cleaning are being carried out more intensively and contact surfaces are regularly disinfected.
• Continuous supervision ensures compliance with the requirements - please follow the instructions of our employees!
Vouchers can be regularly ordered in our online shop at www.shop-carasana.de.
We wish you a relaxing visit to the Caracalla Therme.
Your CARASANA team