Current information - Update 14.09.2020
NO RESERVATION IN ADVANCE NEEDED!
We look forward to welcoming you back as our guests to the Caracalla Spa with bathing and sauna area daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. You can come and visit us whenever you want and stay as long as you want! You don't need a reservation in advance and you don't have to respect certain entry times. We want it to be as easy and relaxed as possible for you - come and feel good !
The ArenaVita Premium Fitness, the ThermenRestaurant, the Caracalla Shop and the CaraVitalis Wellness & Beauty are also looking forward to welcoming you as guests! Due to the current Corona regulations, the Friedrichsbad unfortunately has to remain closed.
The health and safety of our guests and our employees are our top priority. Our hygiene & protection concept is based on our long-term quality strategy, the recommendations of the relevant professional associations and the conditions imposed by the state of Baden-Württemberg. This protection concept guarantees a safe and carefree bathing and sauna experience.
We ask you, dear guests, to observe the distance and hygiene regulations that apply in our facilities until further notice - after all, it is our common interest and responsibility to observe the rules and to take care of each other:
- The number of people who are allowed to be in the different facilities at the same time is limited due to the prescribed distance rules. Please understand that there may be waiting times when entering the bathing area and in certain areas due to the corona regulations!
- Wearing a nose and mouth cover is mandatory in public areas. In the bath and sauna area, no nose cover should be worn.
- Guests with cold symptoms as well as visitors who had contactwith a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 within the last 14 days are prohibited from entering all areas of the Caracalla Spa.
- The hygiene measures and the continuous daily cleaning are carried out more intensively and contact surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- The use of systems with aerosol formation, such as Steam baths and brine inhalation must remain closed. Sauna Infusions are allowed again, "pampering" is still prohibited!
- The continuous supervision ensures compliance with the specifications - please follow the instructions of our employees!
In order to avoid peak visitors, please use the less visited times Monday to Thursday if possible!
Due to the current Corona regulations, we have to record your contact details and the times of stay for each of your visits.
You can fill out the registration sheet for your visit to the Caracalla Spa and the associated facilities on site or print it out at home, fill it in and bring it with you! >> Registration sheet
You can fill out the registration sheet for your visit to the ThermenRestaurant and the associated facilities on site or print it out at home, fill it in and bring it with you! >> Registration sheet ThermenRestaurant
Vouchers can be ordered in our online shop under www.shop-carasana.de.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Caracalla Spa!
Your CARASANA team