Opening hours and prices
Monday - Sunday
9am - 10pm. Final admission is 2 hours before closing time.
Due to refurbishment works in the Friedrichsbad from 13rd May expected to 23rd August 2019 there is only mixed bathing on all days.
Thank you for your understanding.
From the 24th of August 2019 expectedly:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, public holidays and 14th Feb.
Monday, Thursday and Saturday
The Friedrichsbad is closed on 24th/25th December and open on 31th December from 9am - 8pm
(final admission 6pm).
Gift vouchers are available around the clock from our online shop. On 24 December, you can purchase gift vouchers from 10am to 12 noon in the Caracalla Shop as well as in the sales and advice centre on the ground floor of the Caracalla Spa.
Appointments are not necessary.
* VIP chip plus €5 deposit.
* 10-visit passes are only available from the Friedrichsbad reception desk.
* Group tickets for 10 people or more paying as a group are only available from the Friedrichsbad reception desk.
- The Friedrichsbad is a nudist bath.
- Towels, bathing shoes (stations 1 to 5), soap and cream are included in the price.
- All prices incl. VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Additional fee of €0.50 for every extra 10 minutes.
- Children aged 18 months and over will be looked after by qualified staff in our Kinderparadies crèche.
- Only children aged 14 years and over may enter the Friedrichsbad.