Reopening Friedrichsbad on 1st December 2021!
Update 27.10.2021 - important Information !
After the long period of closure caused by the Corona pandemic, Friedrichsbad is finally allowed to reopen on the basis of the 2G option model in accordance with the current Corona ordinance of the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg.
In anticipation of a possible permit for the reopening of the Friedrichsbad, we started already in July with the drive up of the technical facilities and the "reheating" of the old walls of the Friedrichsbad, as this process takes a long time.
Above all, we wanted to open the Friedrichsbad in view of the extensive technical restoration work that would be expected due to the long standstill, but with the necessary prudence and by no means hastily, in order to avoid further technical risks.
Now we are very pleased to be able to name the specific reopening date and to be able to welcome our guests back to Friedrichsbad every day from Wednesday, December 1, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
You don't need to book your visit in advance - we want it to be as easy and relaxed as possible for you - just drop by and feel comfortable!
The health and safety of our guests our and employees is our top priority. So that you can enjoy your stay with us carefree, we have adapted our extensive hygiene and protection concept as well as the numerous measures to minimize the risk of infection to the current situation and the legal requirements. This hygiene and protection concept guarantees a safe and carefree bathing experience.
Here is an overview of the most important information for a safe bathing stay from our hygiene and protection concept:
- To access the Friedrichsbad, you need one of the following two documents at the ticket office in the entrance area and a photo ID card or a similar document:
- For "vaccinated": Official vaccination certificate or original vaccination certificate, the complete vaccination certificate must be older than 14 days.
- For "recovered": evidence of PCR-confirmed infection (minimum 28 days and maximum 6 months).
And presentation of a photo ID.
- Guests with cold symptoms and visitors who have had contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 within the last 14 days are not allowed to enter all areas of the Friedrichsbad.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask or a medical mask is mandatory in public areas. Masks are not required in the bathing area.
- During the entire stay, it is generally recommended to keep a minimum distance of 1. 5 meters from other people.
- The collection of contact details of all guests is obligatory. For this purpose, you can either register via the check-in function of the Luca app or use the contact form on site - we recommend that you bring the contact form published on our website already printed and filled out.
- The number of people allowed to stay in the different facilities at the same time is limited by the Corona regulations. We ask for your understanding that waiting times may occur in certain areas!
- Hygiene measures and continuous daily cleaning are carried out more intensively and contact surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Continuous supervision ensures compliance with the requirements - we ask you to follow the instructions of our employees!
Vouchers can be regularly ordered in our online shop at www.shop-carasana.de.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you a relaxing visit to Friedrichsbad.
Your CARASANA team