Current information - update 11.10.2021
we look forward to your visit to the Caracalla Spa. You don't need a reservation in advance – just come by and feel good!
The health and safety of our guests and our employees are our top priority. So that you can enjoy your stay with us carefree, we have adapted our extensive hygiene and protection concept as well as the numerous measures to minimize the risk of infection to the current situation and the legal requirements.
Please note the following information for your safe thermal bath stay:
• From August 16, 2021, the new ordinance of the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg stipulates one of the following proofs as access authorization for visiting the thermal baths and our other facilities:
- For "tested": Proof of a negative corona test result (PCR or rapid test) from an officially recognized test center, not older than 24 hours. Self-tests cannot be accepted.
- For "vaccinated" persons: Official vaccination certificate or original vaccination certificate, the complete vaccination certificate must be older than 14 days.
- For those who have "recovered": Evidence of an infection confirmed by a PCR test (at least 28 days and a maximum of 6 months ago).
Please note that state reimbursement of costs will cease on October 11, 2021 (exception: children and young people under 18 years of age). You can still conveniently use the rapid test station in our foyer (daily from 8.00 a.m. to 8.30 p.m.) and have yourself tested at the promotional price of 7.90 euros per test.
• Guests with cold symptoms and visitors who have had contact with someone infected with SARS-CoV-2 within the last 14 days are prohibited from accessing all areas of the thermal baths.
• Wearing an FFP2 mask or a medical mask is compulsory in public areas. There is no mask requirement in the bathing area and the sauna area.
• The recording of all guests contacts with the required data is mandatory. You can use the check-in function of the Luca app to register for this purpose. Alternatively, you can also fill out our contact form - we recommend that you bring this already printed out and filled out with you.
• The number of people who are allowed to be in the different facilities at the same time is limited due to the prescribed distance rules. Please understand that there may be waiting times in certain areas due to the Corona requirements!
• The hygiene measures and continuous daily cleaning are being carried out more intensively and contact surfaces are regularly disinfected.
• Continuous supervision ensures compliance with the requirements - please follow the instructions of our employees!
Vouchers can be regularly ordered in our online shop at www.shop-carasana.de.
We wish you a relaxing visit to the Caracalla Therme.
Your CARASANA team